First Aid at Work Requalification 24-25 Feb
Who is this for?
This qualification is for those undertaking the role of a first aider in the workplace and need to renew their certificate. The QNUK Level 3 Award in First aid at Work Requalification (RQF) has been developed in conjunction with other AOs and supports employers to meet their requirements under the Health and Safety (First Aid) regulations 1981. (NI 1982)
The QNUK Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work Requalification (RQF) is ideal for those employers that need to meet a higher requirement of first aid regulations; typically those working in construction, high footfall and other high risk environments. Learners will need to have an in date First Aid at Work (3 day certificate).
- 12 hour course
- Regulated qualification
- Higher risk work environments
- On site or open course
- HSE compliant
- 3 year certificate
- Discounts on multiple bookings
- Roles and Responsibilities of a first aider in the workplace
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Recovery position
- External bleeding
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- Hypovolemic Shock
- Secondary survey inc Top to Toe and SAMPLE
- Head and spinal injuries
- Fractures, sprains and strains
- Major illnesses inc heart attack, stroke, diabetes and epilepsy
- Sudden poisoning and anaphylaxis
Ways to Book
For individuals and small groups we recommend you join us on an open course.
For larger groups who have their own venue that can be used we suggest we come to you and deliver the course.