Paediatric First Aid (Blended) 15 June
Who is this for?
This qualification is aimed at those working in an early years setting who require a paediatric first aid qualification to meet the early years foundation stage requirements.
The QNUK Level 3 Award in Paediatric First aid (RQF) is seen as the most common qualification for early years practitioners and is delivered over 2 days.
This course is the blended way of completing the qualification. For the more traditional 2 days training click here.
How blended learning works
Learners will complete 6 hours online training before attending 6 hours of face to face training. In order to complete the qualification this way, all online training must be completed before attending the practical day. This will be confirmed on arrival to the training venue. Learners will have a maximum of 10 weeks to complete online elements.
The online element does not need to be completed in one session. You have the flexibility to learn parts of the course at your own pace. If you are unsure or have a question please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 12 hour course - 6 hours online / 6 hours face to face
- Regulated qualification
- Childcare environments
- On site
- EYFS compliant
- 3 year certificate
- Discounts on multiple bookings
- Roles and Responsibilities of a paediatric first aider
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Recovery position
- External bleeding
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- Hypovolemic Shock
- Bites, stings and minor injuries
- Head and spinal injuries
- Fractures, sprains and strains
- Injuries concerning eyes, ears and nose
- Medical conditions such as asthma, diabetes, meningitis and febrile convulsions
- Heat and cold conditions
- Poisoning and anaphylaxis
Ways to Book
For groups who have their own venue that can be used we suggest we come to you and deliver the course.