Yeovil Chamber Business Fair 2022
Yeovil Chamber is working in partnership with Yeovil Innovation Centre to hold a 2-day face-to-face business fair on Thursday 7th and Friday 8th July 2022.
Come and find out more about businesses in our region at the 1st face-to-face Yeovil Chamber Business Fair, entry is free and with 30 businesses exhibiting there is plenty of opportunities to make new contacts.
Exhibitor spaces are now sold out
- Somerset Chamber - Somerset-Chamber.co.uk
- Emerald First Aid - emeraldfirstaidtraining.co.uk
- Yeovil College - yeovil.ac.uk
- Sam Thorn Financial Services - northseamfinancialplanning.co.uk
- Pardoes - Pardoes.co.uk
- Mark One - markone.co.uk
- Auxilium HR - auxiliumhr.co.uk
- Kontrolit - kontrolit.net
- Holloway Insurance - hollowayinsurance.co.uk
- Ceeflair - ceeflair.com
- Yeovil Chamber - yeovilchamber.org and SSDC - www.southsomerset.gov.uk
- Barclays/Eagle Labs - labs.uk.barclays
- Sheq Training - sheqservices.co.uk
- AFC - armed-forces-covenant
- Gareth Webb - garethwebb.co.uk
- Wessex Commercial - wessexcommercial.com
- Yeovil Press - yeovilpress.co.uk
- Radio Ninesprings - radioninesprings.com
- Job Centre Plus - jobcentre-plus
- XPress Legal Services - xpresslegal.co.uk
- Albert Goodman - albert.goodman.co.uk
- Promise Works - promiseworks.org
- - 27. Abri - abri.co.uk
Justelle Marketing and Media Ltd - justellemarketingandmedia.co.uk
The Business Fair 2021 runs from 10am on 7th July until 4pm on 8th July 2022
Yeovil Chamber Mission Statement
To be the natural, go-to organisation for the business community, and through increased membership, to continually, and visibly improve the local business environment.
To be the pre-eminent voice of Yeovil business, and actively promote Yeovil as a regional hub, and the businesses in and around it, by:
- Delivering regular opportunities for members to come together; to learn, network, and share information.
- Forging regular links, and co-operating with other town and regional Chambers to achieve common objectives.
- Where appropriate, seeking opportunities to add value to the business community via commercial or social joint ventures and initiatives.
- Working with MPs, regional and local government, and other responsible bodies, to achieve positive change to the immediate business and social environment.
The object of Yeovil Chamber is to promote and protect the trade, commerce, and interests of businesses of Yeovil and the surrounding areas, and to consider all questions connected therewith, to collect and disseminate statistical and other information relating to trade and commerce.