Member Benefits & Subscriptions
Membership of Yeovil Chamber puts you at the focus of the premier networking and business support group for Yeovil and the wider business community. Meet other like-minded business people; influence key decision-makers, stay informed, as a vital part of the go-to people for trade and commerce in the Yeovil area.
People like to do business with people. Chamber events allow you to exchange ideas and opinions and create new business and supply chain opportunities. Regular e.bulletins and a live web-news feed keep you in tune with local, regional, national and global business issues. Our social media outreach and strategic relationship connections allow Yeovil Chamber to fight your corner, source solutions, or put you in direct contact with the people who can make change.
Chamber Membership delivers:
- Advertising and promotion for your business; your initiatives, campaigns, events and news. Self-load your news & events onto the web-hub. Our social media links now broadcast to over 2,000 regional & national business people.
- Regular e.comms to keep you in tune with business information, news and events;
- Press Releases from Chamber other Agencies & Stakeholders keep you informed of wider business-related issues;
- Live Web-Newsfeed to broadcast your good news stories, and promote your business;
- Networking events and expert briefings from Chamber and other member businesses;
- Prestigious seasonal networking events;
- Sponsorship opportunities, to further raise the profile of your business;
- Links to other Town & County Chambers through our Meet The Neighbours and Business to Business events;
- Links to local and regional Government and LEPs via our unrivalled network of high-level contacts;
- Representation and a BIG voice to local, regional and national government, statutory bodies and consultative panels.
Membership delivers all of the above; all within your annual membership fee, representing excellent value for your money. Our fees start at less than £2 per week, and are based on the number of employees in your business:
|Size of Business||Fee|
|1-5 employees||£53 per year|
|6-15 employees||£74 per year|
|16-50 employees||£105 per year|
|51-250 employees||£210 per year|
|250+ employees||£420 per year|
|Associations, Charities & Public Bodies||£74 per year|
Yeovil Chamber adopts an 'opt-out' policy for communications. As a member, you are auto-subscribed to receive all communications from Yeovil Chamber. If you do not wish to receive communications from Yeovil Chamber, email firstname.lastname@example.org