Digital Hub - February 29th 


Digital Hub is one of many ‘sectors-specific hubs’ created by Yeovil Chamber, to help support, educate, and grow the sector. You don’t need to be a tech or digital business to attend, nor do you need to be a Yeovil Chamber member.

Yeovil Chambers Digital Hub has joined forces with the county-wide Digital Somerset CIC, in an attempt to share knowledge, education, and network between businesses, helping join the digital dots across the county. Yeovil Chamber’s reach is actually much wider than just Somerset boundaries, so like with all other hubs our members and area of focus covers South Somerset, West Dorset, and beyond. But there are no geographical restrictions to be a part of the Digital Hub. We don’t mind if you are from Bristol, Bath, Taunton, or a neighbour from Sherborne. Everyone is welcome.

Being interested in digital means being a part of the wider ‘Tech’ sector. Therefore, both Digital Hub and Digital Somerset are connected to the tech cluster for the South West of England, known as:


Definitely not. Digital Hub is for the digitally curious.

'Digital' spans multiple sectors. We welcome IT & Web Agencies as much as Construction & Aerospace.

If you are in tech and digital and want to network with peers – great, you are welcome. If you are a law firm that wants to upskill the business or improve your digital presence and simply want to learn more – great, you are also very welcome.

Students & young staff members can attend for free - use voucher code "student" at check-out





Located at - iAero Centre Yeovil, Bunford Lane, Yeovil, Somerset BA20 

the Digital Hub is a bi-monthly event.




*In partnership with Digital Somerset 


Pizza!  Probably the most important consideration is that there will be pizza available.

The format may change a little on each event depending on the subject matter.

A rough agenda for this event is as follows: Pizza @ Yeovil Chambers Digital Hub

  • 18:00 – Arrival and networking whilst eating pizza
  • 18:30 – Welcome & intro
  • 18:45 – Key Presentation/s with Q&A session  
  • 19:40 - Coffee & Pizza break
  • 20:00 - Chat GPT demo (interactive session)
  • 20:30 - Industry update...UK & Global Tech news that's relevant to you and your business  
  • 20:50 - Wrap up and event announcements 
  • 21:00 - Networking and eating leftover pizza - the perfect end to your evening


AI will be a continuous feature of all the events. Who, how, and what is AI being used for, along with interactive sessions where you will have live demonstrations. The application of AI is missing from most nontech businesses, so we hope to bring you a basic understanding allowing you to learn how it may apply to your business & industry sector.  Chat GPT and Microsoft's CoPilot will be large features of most events.

CoPilot - Digital Hub






These events are very interactive and much of the second half of the event is taken up by live demonstrations of the latest tools available to all businesses. It's common knowledge that most people only use 20% of the functionality of their technology systems. We aim to expand your mind and educate you on the other 80%, but we promise to deliver this in a jargon-free non-techy way.

"Useful technology made simple"






We will also round up all the relevant UK and global tech news over the last couple of months. Learn about the latest products and features that are relevant to local businesses. We will also have tech tips and hacks along with a quickfire 60-second update from any local Tech businesses that want to share their industry-related updates.   

Keynote speakers for this event

We welcome Naomi Partridge (Careers & work Placement Co-ordinator) from Yeovil College to discuss T-Levels - Who are they, how does it work and how can they benefit your business. 

You will also hear from Delan Gumbo a T Level student currently placed at a local web agency. He will share his experience and give students perspective. 

This session will dispel many of the myths surrounding T-level students and show businesses how they can utilise this free resource to help drive their business.  

T Levels follow GCSEs and are the equivalent to three A Levels. Students achieving the very highest grade in their T Level qualification will achieve the equivalent of three A*s at A Levels. This is the same as 168 UCAS points. 

If you are a local tech business and would like to present in the 'Spotlight' feature please contact the team:  

Bunford Lane
United Kingdom
BA20 2GL
Start Date:
29th Feb 2024 at 18:00
End Date:
29th Feb 2024 at 21:00
£20.00 Inc Tax (£15.00 Membership Price) Inc Tax
Add To Calendar:

How Many?

Bookings Not Allowed

Digital Hub - February 2024