Mental Health First Aid
Become a Mental Health First Aider!
Adult Mental Health First Aid Two-Day Course
Developed by MHFA England, this two-day course qualifies delegates as mental health first aiders. Delegates will get a deep understanding of what mental health is and what factors can affect wellbeing. The course teaches delegates practical skills to spot the signs of mental illness and gives them the confidence to step in and support a person who needs assistance.
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for those who want to gain the necessary skills to have a non-judgmental conversation, recognise the signs and symptoms of common workplace mental health issues and effectively guide a person towards the right support.
**Please be aware that this course focuses on employees in the workplace and covers subjects that some people may find distressing, including suicide and self-harm. If a delegate feels overwhelmed they can leave the course at any time.
Our Adult MHFA Two Day course qualifies you as a Mental Health First Aider
Mental Health First Aiders have:
- An in depth understanding of mental health and the factors that can affect wellbeing
- Practical skills to spot the triggers and signs of mental health issues
- Confidence to step in, reassure and support a person in distress
- Enhanced interpersonal skills such as non-judgemental listening
- Knowledge to help someone recover their health by guiding them to further support - whether that’s self-help resources, through their employer, the NHS, or a combination of services.
Price £250 plus VAT per person (this includes two day’s training, lunch and all training materials, including the MHFA England handbook to support you in your new role).
For more information please call us on 07786251637 or email firstname.lastname@example.org