Charities Webinar - General Update
Under the continuing rumbling of COVID, life continues in the charity sector at a faster pace than for many. In this short charity update, Michelle will bring you up to date with what's happening in the world of charity governance and accounting, to not only ensure that you're staying refreshed on the things that matter, but also continue to drive your charity forward. Topics to be covered include:
- An update from the Charities Bill and what this will mean in practice.
- Charity reporting update, including a view from the inside of the new SORP process.
- Reviewing the Charity Commission direction, including blogs and guidance update, regulatory actions and the Charity Commission search for a new chair!
- An update on fundraising reporting requirements.
- Consideration of how you can continue to drive good governance and practice through the Good Governance code and Sustainable Development Goals.